1) A Installation of Java is Needed: Download of Java 8 JRE (https://www.java.com/download)
Please use one of these Java-Versions that have been tested successfully:
- Java 8 JRE ("Java Runtime Environment"); Recommended
- Java 8 JDK (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
- Java 9 JDK
- Java 10 JDK
2) Download the File InnoList.dmg and Open It
3) In the Window Opened, Copy 'InnoList' Into the Applications Directory of Mac OS and Start It (other directory is possible)
To start it may be needed to open the context menu (Right Click/Secondary Click) and choose 'Open' there because it is a downloaded application, another confirmation will be shown. This is needed only once, after the first start the application can be started normally.
1) Extract Zip-File InnoList_Java.zip Into a New Directory
2) Execute with Start Script (recommended)
The script innolist.sh may be used to execute InnoList. To do this it needs to be made executable with chmod +x innolist.sh. After this execute it by double click or the console command ./innolist.sh
The Zip-File contains Java in the subdirectory "jre". The Start Script executes Java in "jre/bin/java" in order to run InnoList.
Execute with other Java: If an installed Java or another Java-Version should be used to run, please run InnoList with the command [Path to Java] -jar innolist.jar. Executable with: Java 8 from Update 45, Java 9, 10, 11 or newer (Java Download), OpenJDK not supported
Path: The path needs to find the file "java" in directory "bin" of the Java-Installation, because of this it could be necessary to use the full path (e.g. /the/full/path/as/example/bin/java -jar innolist.jar). So that innolist.jar can be found, the current directory needs to be the directory with innolist.jar.
(when using another Java the subdirectory "jre" may be deleted)