- Start Own Application
- Table view and other types of views
- Add And Edit Views
- Modification: Annotations
- Start New & More
This text shows you the most important features of InnoList in a quick overview.
Depending on your needs you can run the software on your computer (Desktop Version) or your own web server installation (Web Installation).
Start Own Application
Appropriate input methods are available, to match the type of data added:
||Start With Table
This fitts for data in typical table format.
A quick way to create a simple table, but not all field types are available in this mode.
Using this you create a form with input fields. Allows to add all type of fields in a form view.
This decision is not final, you can use the different modes at any time.
For this explanation we follow the "Form Draft" to the form editor:
On the left side you choose the field type for a new field.
A selection of the field types available is:
Ratings (Stars, Points, Progress Bar)
Selections (Singe Selection, Multi Selection)
- Checkboxes (also graphical)
- Links (Web/File System/...)
- Icon Selection (Icons shipped with software)
- + much more
Table view and other types of views
(Table-) Views an important part of InnoList.
They show your data and allow to edit them directly. Using views you can:
- Edit Values, Add Rows
- Show data in different ways: as table, lines, cards, bricks, squares, vertical areas
- Filter, Group, Sort
- Using Drag-and-Drop: Change order or assign new values
Add And Edit Views
To structure your data we suggest to create appropriate views to keep the overview.
New views are added and modified using the context menu Mouse Right Click of a navigation item.
When duplicating the current settings are kept and a new view is created.
With Modify Navigation you decide where and how the navigation items are shown. Using this less frequent used views can be invisible but still accessible.
Beside the form fields any entry can also have additional annotations: Coloring, Hints, Icons, Labels
Import, Export and Output
For further processing InnoList allows you to export/import and copy/paste data.
- Export to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Export/Import using CSV-Format
- Copy/Paste using the clipboard, in CSV-Format or with plain text
Start New & More
We reached the end of this short tutorial for InnoList.
Use these actions to get help in the application:
- Shortcut F1 in a view: Shows the shortcuts for quick editing and configuration
- Context Menues: Many elements offer an context menu with additional options
- Icon Configuration ("Cog" top right): With "Help..." a show help can be accessed